Monday, July 9, 2012

4th of July Cake

Hey everyone! Sorry about the absence. We have been moving and I haven't had a chance to really cook anything too exciting. Luckily are move is possibly the shortest move in history. To the other side of our duplex. You may be wondering why move to the other side of a seemingly identical unit. Well, the other side has a finished attic! Which means we now have space for Will's office and all of our extra stuff that was overflowing in our house. Yay! There are also ceiling fans in every room and a kitchen with a little more counter and cabinet space for all my kitchen stuff!

I did get a chance to bake a 4th of July cake, but I haven't had a change to get onto my computer since we have been so busy. So, better late than never, here is the Independence Day cake.


No comments:

Post a Comment