Friday, June 24, 2011

Hello

I've started this blog in the hopes of being able to share my passion for food with people. I have been an avid cook and baker since I was very young. My love of food has guided my career path, but rather than go to culinary school I chose to study archaeology. Specifically I study how food was an integral part of everyday life in the past and how people interacted with each other and the foods that they ate.

In this blog I will share my cooking and baking adventures (or misadventures) through recipes and thoughts. I will share reviews of local restaurants in Nashville, as well as the foods that I eat when I travel. There will probably even be some random posts throughout about food in general.

I look forward to sharing with a community of fellow foodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment