Saturday, August 27, 2011

Fast and Fresh Meal

Sorry, no pictures for this one. I had just returned from the farmers market located on campus and was trying to squeeze in dinner before we headed to the Sounds baseball game. I had picked up some beautiful yellow cherry tomatoes and thought that they would make a perfect pasta sauce for that leftover pasta from last week, which luckily, defrosts quickly.

I started to boil the water for the pasta as I sliced the little cherry tomatoes in half. I then cooked them in butter and olive oil with a little, okay a lot of garlic. I added some crushed red pepper, salt, and some Parmesan cheese then added the al dente noodles to coat them in the sauce. Throw in some freshly torn parsley and you have a quick and delicious, fresh meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment