Wednesday, March 28, 2012

In other news

Since I haven't been able to take pictures I'll provide an update. New camera is purchased and I'm waiting for it to arrive. It's not the greatest, but it is affordable and received good reviews. Hopefully one day I will be able to afford a nice SLR camera. But in the meantime I will be trying new techniques and using some editing software. From what I read, the more expensive the camera does not always equal the better. I just need to practice technique and some figure out photoshop. 

My mom sent me an amazon gift card for Easter. She usually sends See's candy, which is so delicious. But I still have a box from Valentine's and there are always baked goods in the house so I told her "No more candy!". Haha. So instead she decided to surprise me with a gift card. So I decided since Spring is here and Summer is not too far away that I would get an ice cream maker. I have one now, but it is small and the motor isn't the best. And this one is turquoise! I also ordered Jenni's Splendid Ice Creams at Home. I love that ice cream. If you can get a hold of some I strongly suggest you try it. So many amazing and creative flavors. So I'll be looking forward to trying it out for myself and hopefully inventing some flavors of my own.


1 comment:

  1. I wanted to get one just like that! Let me know how it works!

    ReplyDelete